Anti-Snoring Solution - Top Five Alternatives to Solve your Snoring Problem


I have tried a number of the best anti-snoring devices, including pillows, snoring mouthpieces, and chinstraps. I’ve personally tried most of the non-prescription devices which are  more or less reasonably priced and tried to list out main benefits and cons for each. When affected by such problem, it is not easy to identify what works best immediately. Often doctors don't know how to solve our snoring problem effectively.





The night guard anti snoring jaw supporter is a really interesting item which is one of the devices that helped me a lot. Based on Amazon reviews it's scoring four out of five stars which is not a bad considering that this product is value for money. The strap was very comfortable to wear and it helped fall a sleep faster. Coming down to the bad parts of what I have noticed is that the anti snoring jaw supporter is not adjustable. Long story short, if you have a larger head like I do, it can get pretty tight. But that's probably the only negative point that I have noticed so far. 





Another cool and very popular product is called SnoreCare Premium Nose Vents to easy breathing and snoring. SnoreCare Vents provide a warm, comfortable feeling and is virtually invisible to outsiders. Soft and enhanced Medical Grade Silicon is used to make SnoreCare Vents, making this solution the most comfortable device on the market. The product does help you breathe a lot better in general. I think that you would need to train yourself to get used to this product. So yes they do work but for me it was not a 100% fix according to my wife. The bottom line is that SnoreCare Premium worked a lot better then the breathe strips I used every night. Only negative was that some nights I found that they fell out of my nose. Tried different sizes, but still happened. Otherwise they worked great.





These Breathe Right strips were my very first anti snoring experiment. Based on my experience I must say that nasal strips are not bad but probably only a short to mid term solution. Imagine that you have to buy one pack each and every month, simply because each pack has only 30 stripes. Some of my favorite sport athletes on TV like to use Breath Right strips. I have been using these strips for years. For the most part they do keep the nasal passages open during the night. The downside to the product is that, with daily use, as already mentioned before it is rather expensive. I see no reason they need to be individually packaged.







Dr. Dakota snoring stop is the fastest anti snore device that enjoy's enormous popularity in the snoring world. If used correctly, this Product may help to lower the Volume of Loud Snoring simply by keeping the mouth closed, preventing it from gaping open involuntarily while sleeping. If you Snore Loud even with your Mouth Closed, this Product may not work for you and at this point, I would recommend seeing a Sleep Clinic for a Sleep Assessment. Throughout the process I've learned that there are different kinds of snoring and not all devices work well for everybody. I still can't sleep on my back with this, but it helps immeasurably when I sleep on my side.




Lastly, the snore eliminator device can really make a difference. The Eliminator Pro Mouth Guard has all the great functionality of the original Eliminator, with the critical added feature of being able to adjust the mouthpiece according to your personal requirement. I have used this for a couple months now and my wife says that it helps quite a bit with my snoring. It's ok when I put it in at night, but I somewhat frequently wake up with discomfort with my teeth and some point in the early morning and end up taking it out for the rest of the night.











No comments:

Post a Comment